the Junior Blind
The Foundation for the Junior Blind is a
non-profit organization servicing the blind and visually impaired
community. The Foundation's center of operations and main
campus is based out of Los Angeles, CA.
- Establish a web presence accessible to
a broad audience including individuals with normal vision,
low vision, and the blind.
- Develop the architecture of the site
to meet the accessibility requirements for screen magnifiers
and screen readers used by the visually impaired.
- Create an aesthetically pleasing site
that is not offensive to the visually impaired but still
graphically pleasing to sighted visitors.
- Create a design that matches the Foundation's current
- Incorporate an online donations
center for potential donors
- Easy of navigation
- Address the large Spanish speaking audience.
- Provide information about the foundation and its programs
- Update the community about upcoming events and recent